LET'S SNEAK A QUICK LOOK INTO "KARLA'S CLOSET"


NAME: Karla Deras
AGE: 18
BLOG: Karla's Closet
BLOGGER SINCE: 2008



Blog Mission Statement:
“Karla's closet is a realm of simple self-expression along with a sickening shoe obsession.”


As an Avid reader Of Style/Fashion Blogs Karla decided to document her own variation of what she has branded Karla’s Closet – It is really just as effortless as that, she documents her everyday garb from her sinful shoe collection to the unpretentious eccentric finishing touches that has left me second guessing my Self Proclaimed “Incomparable Style -DNA” and not forgetting leaving me a little green every time I have a realization that she does this all on a student’s budget. She really has a curious style, distinct to any other I have seen and this is what has left me now……..

“A Self Proclaimed Karla’s Closet Addict.”






























Comments