Ruby Box OR Glam Box ?


If you’re a crazed beauty junkie like me you understand that feeling of spending far too much money on trying to find the perfect mass of beauty products or the mere fact that we just cannot go a month without purchasing a whole basket of trinkets only for them to be forgotten about!

Well, no more of that! You may not be a beauty blogger or BFF’s with the girl at the MAC counter, but you, just like every other woman out there can get your monthly fix of beauty products without over-spending and feeling the need to repent!
Glambox/RubyBox is a fabulous concept, available to us here in South Africa. Every month GlamBox/RubyBox puts together a little box of special beauty products and sends it to you by courier.

A Box a month cost R100, 00 and is sure to give you the fix you need. I simply cannot decide on which one to go for so I have decided to get one of each for the coming month. 
Will post soon on all the products received, tried and tested!!!

For more info or to sign up for your Goodie Box Visit:


Comments

  1. I chose GlamBox as from what Ive read they include a good mix of samples that are affordable enough to purchase once the sample runs out and high end products that are great once off treats. I cant wait to get my box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know if this person received their Glam Box?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I might just do the same :) not sure which one to go for...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment