#StreetStyle : Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week 2012

Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week is my grave fascination watching people roam the streets in flamboyance & gaudiness gives me goosebumps even if it’s while sitting on my couch zoomed into FTV.

On my visit to Paris in 2011 I noted one thing that was wedged within me with regards to fashion & panache – Anything goes, Trust your Personal Style and Make your Own Rules in tune with Incorporating Trends and passing Fads. In Paris, maybe it being the fashion capital of the world people have a relaxed liberty that allows for the creative, artistic juices to flow.

Paris is where I reformed my opinions regarding style perceptions and learned that’s its quite simple – Look after your appearance , work with what you have, be confident and make dressing up a PLEASURABLE EVENT.


Comments