And Stella Gets Her Groove Back

Yes...I'm back and firstly a Happy New Year to all my readers. If you are reading this then a huge Thank You for your patience as I've been seriously neglecting this blogspot but all to good reasoning as the end of 2012 brought me much joy with the birth of my little boy and thereafter I've just been preoccupied with learning the ropes of motherhood whilst still trying to maintain a balance with the fashionista in me.

I have to admit its taken me the longest time to bounce back to blogging and I promise you now there will be times where I will disappear of the face of the blogosphere but as always I will return better than ever as this blog is and will always be a place that I come to that keeps the fire burning

At this moment I sit with a hot cup of tea (yes despite the scorching heat I am a massive tea pot) my iPad and a dipped flake (heaven) ready to commit to some me time and serious blogging.

So a better late then never CHEERS to 2013 to happiness and health to making milk bottles in killer heels to getting fit and loving those curves to closing those eyes tight and buying that ridiculously expensive bag to finding love and to bags and bags of uncontrollable laughter.




Kumaro Range Aztec Print Dress-Mr Price Fashion,Gold Statement Collar-Vintage

Comments

  1. Wonԁеrful article but I am not sure that I
    agree. But then, folks consiԁer me
    tгiсky аt the best of times! Thank уou.


    Feel free to viѕit my web-sіte; bridesmaid jewelry sets
    My web page: jewelry sales

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment