#Event : MAC "Archie's Girls" Launch...

Wednesday eve I had the privilege of attending the MAC "Archie's Girls" Launch.It was totally satisfying as I am a strong believer in the MAC Make-Up Brand and I was not left disappointed nor did I leave empty handed...

The "Archie's Girls'' range consist of the basic Good Girl "Betty" vs Bad Girl "Veronica" , sweet and innocent vs dark, seductive bold looks.I was lucky enough to see the technique of both looks applied whilst getting my "Betty" on ( unusual for me as would normally cling to the temptress kind of look)

All together a fulfilling night out with my closest she-males, surrounded by all things Stella, Good Food + Great Company + MAC MAC MAC !

The "Archie's Girls Range
Models : Betty & Veronica
Make-up Tutorials


Thank you MAC for the wonderful evening!

Comments