Burberry Prorsum's Mr Bailey...

Personally there is no other means of inspiration for the chilly season than the Bravura Burberry Prorsum. I have been fixated on this dominant designer brand since my last post on Christopher Bailey’s RTW Fall 2012 collection and I am even more mesmerized by the succeeding.
So I have decided to re-post the Fall RTW’12 collection as locally the style is still right on trend (with the likes of peplum, the trendy parka, the statement knit, tartan and the indulgence of brocade) as well as the fresh Fall RTW’13 collection for even more fascination.

So for those of you who are besieged by dressing yourselves this winter – it is with pleasure that I introduce Mr Christopher Bailey…


Fall 2012 - Ready To Wear Collection


  Fall 2013 - Ready To Wear Collection





Comments