#Event: Zando – SHOWLAB

I was totally thrilled when I received an invite to the Zando #ShowLab Event hosted by Protea Hotel Fire & Ice at Melrose Arch. I arrived and was immediately greeted by the friendly Gennaro from Zando who instructed us to get tags and collect our gifted R300 Voucher and begin shopping. This was the very first time I shopped Zando Online and I was immediately charmed by everything in sight. I must admit that even though I was initially a tad overwhelmed trawling through, the site was completely user friendly – I shopped me a beautiful joy collectable large envelope clutch bag which I must add I received in impeccable time…bonus !!!



On a more serious note we spent the afternoon with the Zando team led by the uber beautiful Zak going through the trend inspirations for the next few seasons all from Modern-Retro a personal favourite to the popular Sports Luxe-MinimalismLa Femme and Bohemian Hipster. I really was impressed with the layout of Zando Online as they have each trend regulated with inspirations of all other items that fit perfectly into that particular style therefore if you’re in need of a quick fix or if you have no tolerance to shop an entire trend Zando does the job perfectly for you.


The next part of the event was spent visiting “The Apartments” which were various hotel rooms set up rendering a theme in which we got a sneak peek into the new items available online. I especially adored the young trendy couples room as it was filled with an assortment of items both his and hers.




I left totally stuffed with yummy food plus The Fire & Ice delicious milkshakes and utterly exhausted after being sprawled out on the floor looking for a size 5 heel that was generously gifted to us by Zando plus a gazillion other goodie bags in hand.
 

Thank you to Gennaro and Zando for having me xo

Comments