Insta-Love: Merriments...


Rather late but never I guess but  if you had an idea of the kind of life I live you would completely forgive me and give me a sympathetic hug instead …My Festive was all and everything I needed it to be even though I worked right through I still managed to live it up somehow ? Please don’t ask where I find the time but I believe that magically the Lord stops my clock…and I do not question but between us…he knows that I am entirely grateful. My special summer days were filled with family upon family upon family, lazing about on the bf's trampoline and most memorable my little Blake’s first birthday and the crazy Safari Party that went along with it. I’m pretty sure I drove my other half crazy with  shopping/window shopping till our feet ached (sorry love) and cocktails and impromptu wine dates with close friends , exams+exams+exams  and way to many kiddies parties (that’s daddy's duty as of now),  good food at yummy spots, sunday mass and crazy parties and countdowns...

Let’s do it again!!!

Comments