Girls of Blaze x Solange x PUMA ...


My preferred of the Knowles sisters Solange was named Art Director and Creative Consultant for the athletic apparel company Puma's "Girls of Blaze" collection. She recently shared the ad campaign on her blog, Mydamnblog.com which featured a few images of ladies in rad outfits, underwear and of course, the colourful footwear which she designed. The shoes aren't the usual signature style to Puma's designs but I’d expect nothing less from this incredibly creative fashion guru. 

Sadly these babies will not be available in SA but this is just too damn cool not to share.


“I paired with four incredible designers (GERLAN, WILLIAM OKPO and HISHAM BAROOCHA) to interpret a personal favorite of mine, the classic Puma Disc. Each designer incorporated and infused it with their own distinctive aesthetic to present our collection, “GIRLS OF BLAZE”, inspired by the sights and sounds of Brazil. I couldn’t be more excited about the results. The shit is wild, and come February I hope you will be just as in love as I am. This has been a dream job, and the ride has just begun!”

Comments