STALKER-ISH BEHAVIOUR

It's been really hectic this past week, I had a Major Exam on and my head was suddenly forced between two covers of huge textbook but every minute spared I would seize the moment and check out a new blog post from one of my darling bloggers I live to stalk.

Immovable from the blogging realm I stumbled across this fascinating little creature.Susie Bubble, British Born Chinese by way of Hong Kong, grew up eating her way around the world because her parents are obsessed food junkies. She also has the most bizarre obsession for period dramas - in particular BBC ones as you will see echoed in her blog.

Her love for fashion was an initial act of rebellion against her parents and the 'popular' people at school, which then over time has altered into something that is now her number one fixation.

She is so dramatic in her sense of style and this immediately intrigued the hell out of me. She is wholly captivating and indulges in the rudest of rule breakers when it comes to fashion but somehow this just seems to work for her. She must be born with the most artistic mindset when it comes to various prints and textures and I’m left somewhat desirous, as I too share her love for the weird, quirky, colourful but eccentric, old-fashioned prints + patterns and “ugly” but worth fixing.


I am besotted and actually moan at the fact that I do not have enough time in a day to read enough of her as I have a lot of catching up to do. No two post are the same, each one changes with fashion, location and aesthetic point of view but the freshness of Susie remains.

Her Nickname “Susie Bubble” wasn't made up by herself, it was given to her by a friend at school – it stuck with her all through her years and you will soon see why Susie Bubble is evidently in a world of her own, in her very own BUBBLE!



Website: http://stylebubble.typepad.com/


My Favourite Q & A’s answered by Susie via her Blog post:
­­­­­What's your favourite and least favourite thing about yourself?I like the moon shapes on my fingernails.  I hate the ones on my toes.

Do you ever dress "normally" and does it make you feel weird?
I'm afraid I'd have to answer that with another question; what does 'normally' mean - please define it and then I could probably answer.

How does it feel to be so open to the public?There will always be a sea of things that I won't reveal...all of this is only the surface...


Your wardrobe is going up in flames, you can only save one thing, what would you save?I can't choose favourites. I'll just have to let the whole damn thing go up in flames.

How do you like your tea, if you indeed drink tea?
I love all kinds of tea...depends on the time of day... strong breakfast tea with a little bit of milk and two sugars in the morning, matcha green tea in the afternoon, cold oloong when out and about, hot fruit tea at night... I am tea mad...

Why is fashion so important to you?
It's the only subject I could bang on and on and on about… 

What do you want for Christmas?
For the world to feel right again...

Comments